Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dearest blog,

I know it has been a long, long time. Please, stop the hate, I know its all an act. It's just really hard to get into the habit of writing all the time. Especially seeing as I am sooooo lazy! Anyhow, here is my current bitchfest:

V brings in the many, many chocolates that had been showered on her kids (wayyy too much for a 2 & 4 year old!), so I took a Kinder large egg chocolate. There is also a large egg, with a hockey Stanley cup inside. R grabbed it and acted all sneaky-like. I said that I was the bigger hockey fan, that I wanted the toy! (yes, I know, still a kid). Anyway, R gave it to me, but I didn't want the chocolate. It happened to be a NY Rangers cup, so I told R that he could have it, which seemed to make him happy. Now, to get this toy, I had to open the chocolate, but each half was already separated, each in a plastic shell. I never came into contact with it.

This is where it goes to shit. I just put the wrapping back up, chocolate being just fine and edible. V throws a fit. And says "but who wants that now" and I said that I had been trying to find someone to eat the chocolate, nothing wrong with it. This goes on and on, R gives me the same low-down. Oh and V sees the Kinder on my desk – "you took two, that’s not right. No one is going to want that…blah-bla-blah-bla-blah!"

So I put the damn thing (Kinder) back on the middle counter. My opinion: such fucking hypocrites! If I had a box of chocolates, opened, and maybe even a week or more old, they wouldn’t hesitate to take a chocolate, even with the likelihood of them being touched! I know this because every year we get chocolates at Xmas, no one ever has a problem from picking from a box that has been touched over and over again by many, many different hands! Like what the flying fuck you morons.

Phew, nice rant *pats self on back*

No comments:

Post a Comment