Sunday, June 5, 2011

Peachy Goodness

I am loving this. Living life like it should be lived. I am in the backyard, enjoying a drink (Wild Peach vodka cooler), pooch nearby (sniffing said drink), catching some rays!

I am also ferret-sitting, yup, you heard me! I would post some over-the-top adorable pics if my Blackberry wasn't being such a douche. For some reason, it no longer allows me the option to upload pics from it to my Facebook account. Meaning I will have to attached the Blackberry to the computer via USB cord (which I am sure will suddenly have disappeared from this realm). Pain in the ass.

But I will try for some later, maybe if I can locate said USB cord.


I am also contemplating mowing the grass...again...Yup, it would be MY fourth time. Bloody shit grows faster than the hairs under my armpits! I know, I know, not such a worldly description. Suck it up.

I am trying to remain all Zen and 'Meh' like, seeing as my original plans for the weekend went down the crapper. C'est la vie, non? Not much I can do against a car that won't start. Chloe is laying in the beautiful, green grass, making me realize that yes, it has grown quite a bit since I mowed it last - umm - Monday? No, Tuesday? Memory is MIA. Waiting for that next sip of alcohol.

And to that - I bid you ado - G'day!

No comments:

Post a Comment