Monday, June 6, 2011

I can't see my "WhooHoo"...

I should start off by saying that I am pretty much shameless. i am the type of person at the BBQ, or party, hell, even at work, who will say things without always thinking first.

So with that said - I cannot see my "WhooHoo". Now, normally, this is a statement from a guy. His "WhooHoo" being his little member. I do not have a ding-a-ling, but nevertheless, my "WhooHoo" is in hiding. Not that I cannot "find" it at all! It's just...harder...and more cushioned.

I do have a plan. I will get my "WhooHoo" back! With eating better. Walking lots. And lots. With weights in my hands. I am determined! I miss my WHOOHOO!!! And I feel pretty confident that she misses me. Not too mention we both haven't seen any real action (sure a little bit of fun, but that was VERY rare), and I want to change that soon too...So we have to be in tip-top shape!!!!!

I'll keep ya posted on how the adventure goes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog, Nee! Love you too - but I love you more!

    ReplyDelete