Monday, June 13, 2011

Introducing Mr. Asshole and Mrs. Cuntface (They are not together, thank Jesus)


Today we are Asshole-Free!!! It's even BETTER than being Smoke-Free. Asshole is the kind of person whom thrives off of conflict. And the harsher the better. Pretty sure its how he gets off. Name Calling? A little tingle in his gnads. Yelling? Not quite so soft anymore. All of the above with redden faces, and he's handing you some pointers? He's hard as a muthafucka. Today is Asshole's Birthday. But any day he is away from the office is a "Birthday" for us! Joys of being thrown into a room together with nowhere to escape...


This is also the last week we will be Cuntface-Free. Oh, how I loathe thee. Two-faced, ugly-faced, big ass nose, nosy, loud, bitchy, know-it-all Cuntface. Can you get the vibe of my dislike? Well, she has been on Mat Leave, again, with barely a year in between.
Too fucking bad she feels the need to return. Oh, and lets not forget what happened just before the last time I spoke with her, just before she left…Seemingly sincere and concerned, I began to open up a little bit about my disorder and the first time I was off work. Nope, all a ploy to attack.
Cuntface: Have you thought about getting work somewhere else?
Me: No *Puzzled face*
Cuntface: Oh, well maybe you should. Especially if you can't deal with people, seeing as that’s a large part of our job.
(No, shit, really? I hadn't noticed. *Smack!*)
Me: I would have to deal with people no matter where I work.
Cuntface: Well, maybe you should. You are completely bringing down the whole department.
(Of course, she is speaking for everyone as if they are present, which they were NOT).

This ended with me going to my manager, who in turn went to HR. HR called down Cuntface, she was gone for quite awhile. She returned and we barely exchanged any words – which was MORE than fine with me.

I tense up a little every time I think of the coming Monday, June 20th. What will it be like? She will be even more obnoxious than last time, I am sure, seeing has she now has 2 children.

Gah.

Where the fuck is that hole to crawl into?

No comments:

Post a Comment